This is a part time position. Most of the work is expected be be done remotely using common communication tools such as phone, email, message texts and GoToMeeting or Zoom teleconferencing.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure content compliance with law
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Must have experience creating web pages using HTML.
- Must have knowledge of CSS.
- Must have 2 years of experience creating content using a content management system
- Must have experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have experience using Adobe Pro for creating PDF fillable form