Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Create Excel worksheets including table generation.
- Evaluate data, review and provide results.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files system.
- Create scan versions of paper documents.
- Organize as directed into AppExtender or network files.
- Create organization wide calendar, maintain tasks and project plans with advanced outlook, One note and excel skills.Draft word documents related to HR hiring and year end scheduling needs from information provided by supervisor.
- Must be organized
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have 5 years of experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered.